Rotary Code of Conduct
AS A ROTARIAN, I will
- Act with integrity and high ethical standards in my personal and professional life.
- Deal fairly with others and treat them and their occupations with respect.
- Use my professional skills through Rotary to: mentor young people, help those with special needs, and improve people's quality of life in my community and in the world.
- Avoid behavior that reflects adversely on Rotary or other Rotarians.
- Not seek special business or professional advantages from other Rotarians.